Mode of Payment
- Parents are directed to pay fees by Cash or Cheque at the school reception on or before 10th of the first month of every quarter i.e. April, July & December.
- Cheque duly crossed should be drawn in favour of school.
- Tuition Fee is to be paid in quarterly installments in the months of April, July and December. Fee and other dues should be paid before the 10th of the month.
- Should any of the last dates of payment fall on a holiday, then the payment due by that date may be remitted on the succeeding working day without penalty.
- Fee for all four quarters will be accepted by local cash/cheque/Bank Draft only.